Get the look: sport luxe !



Get the look: sport luxe




Find the style: sporty luxury! 
For a while, I had this look above, a favorite with Kashmir set from Danska Villao and accessories from Chanel. 
Since then, I have not directly used this set because we had the world's heat wave. But now, now, the hoodie has gone on again, because in the evenings and mornings it's been cool. 
So I was going to tell you about a really good budget cap, not quite different from me, namely a hoodie and a pants from Cubus. Have also chosen a pair of sneakers, because now the sandals are unfortunately over, sneaky ... 
The bag is not directly budget but so nice, from Stella McCartney. A total of four 'investments' in the fall that not only fit perfectly together but also match many other combinations.






































评论

此博客中的热门博文

10 Most Stylish Fashion Bloggers Over 40 that You Should Follow Now

See how I style my favorite bags