See how I style my favorite bags

See how I style my favorite bags 

                               




*** In this post I style my favorite bags from fall collection. I love bags and I think a great bag can make any outfit pop! My favorite model, the one I tend to use the most, is the shoulder strap bag and I love to wear it cross body, it’s both nice and practical! 




*** This fall is all about snake print, browns, reds, greens and block coloring. Here I’m wearing a smaller model ! I think the red detail makes a great match to my camel blazer.




*** Snake and print is a great fall combination and snake print is huge this fall. I think this bag is so lovely!

*** If you’re in the mood for metal this fall, silver is the thing! And silver is super easy to match, team with blue or black for example. You can find all bags I’m wearing and many more fall news !  







评论

此博客中的热门博文

10 Most Stylish Fashion Bloggers Over 40 that You Should Follow Now